Teacher Crafts that POP

Thursday, September 3, 2015

If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I have a new favorite craft item!

I just love the new Paper Pops that are now available at Paper Issues. The pencil and glue set spoke to my teacher spirit and I just had to order some.

Here's how I used it...





I made some gift bags for the fellow teachers on my team. I combined several of my fave products to make these.

First, I used the Craftwell Alpha embossing folder to make an alphabet designed background. I then added a fun image from The Greeting Farm

The fun kraft bag is from SRM Stickers. I also added an "I Teach" sentiment using their Say it with Stickers/Teacher set

And that Paper Pops pencil really does "pop" and adds a fun element to my bag.




Note to self: order more Paper Pops! They are sooo adorable!

I'm linking this up to the Paper Issues "You Rule the School" linky party!

And be sure to do something sweet for your child's teacher this year! It's one of the hardest and most rewarding jobs out there. Educators love to receive a little something to make them SMILE!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that pencil!!

jessica said...

So super AWESOME Angi!!!!

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. i love that pencil

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER