Project Life - Cool For the Summer

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'm still holding onto summer! I just didn't want it to end. At least I get to hold onto the memories by filling up my album with summertime photos!

Check out my new Project Life pocket page! 




I used loads of paper and vellum from Webster's Pages for this one. I ordered all of these goodies from Paper Issues.




And check out the fun effects and font on my photos. I added text by using the Rhonna Designs app on my phone. Then I ordered all of my photos from Persnickety Prints.








The paper and vellum pieces coordinate so well with my photos. 

My next task is to find the perfect summer themed album for all of my completed pages. 

Be sure to stay tuned to the blog. My next Project Life spread will be dedicated to coffee. It's a fun one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the photos and now I want ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER