Planner Love with SRM Stickers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Monthly planners are the "in thing" right now. They are so popular that I have been seeing some really cool ways to use them.

As a teacher, my days are filled with so many important things that I need to remember. I decided to make a teacher planner using SRM Stickers to help me stay organized this school year.

Let's take a look at one of my upcoming weeks!




I decided to go with a basic planner from Sugar Paper. They are an L.A. based company that specializes in notebooks and planners. I love the gold polka dots and pink font on this one.

And check out the fun school themed stickers. Teachers and parents will love using the Calendar Companion sticker set. They are just the right size to fit into your planner.




I also used the Sticker Stitches and the Stickers by the Dozen - Birthday Birdie on the page shown above. Both are great additions to your planner.






Every teacher needs a shiny red apple in their planner right? 
I love the Quick Cards/Teacher sticker set






And I have just discovered this cute "glue" Paper Pops from Paper Issues. It's just so cute and had to be added to my planner. 



Hop on over to the SRM Stickers store. They have the cutest planner and calendar stickers. The new 2016 stickers are also available to those wanting to get a head start on the new year!
Unknown said...

Cute planner. I've been trying to keep one as well and always looking for ways to keep it looking pretty. I see you are headed to my neck of the woods soon 😉

Denise Price said...

Good luck with the start of the school year! Your planner is cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING all the SRM goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER