Project Life - My Fave Kit!

Friday, June 19, 2015

If you follow me on my Instagram account then you know that I love to share my Project Life spreads and ideas over there.

I love to sit at my craft table (with a cuppa coffee) and come up with different ways to pull everything together.



I tried something different with this one. I only used one photo and used more elements from the kit. 

I also left more white space. This made the colors really pop!

I didn't add any extra embellishments! There was no need to because this kit is fabulous when used all alone!




My next spread only used two photos. I'm documenting my fun times with the Houston Insta-Sistas. We all met through Instagram and meet up several times a year for lunch! #funtimes

Which Project Life kit did I use?

This FABULOUS kit is called "September Skies". I found this one at Hobby Lobby and used my handy dandy coupon!


It's from Heidi Swapp and contains foil cards, acetate cards, acetate ephemera, and paper ephemera. 




The combination of foil, acetate and paper makes for pretty pages. This kit is one of my FAVES for sure!

Do you have a fave Project Life kit?
Krafthead said...

I don't do project life! The more I see it, the more I want to get into it! Thanks for sharing~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING all the goodies you included on your pages!!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER