Crafty Summer Camp Snack Bag Tutorial

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer craft time is here! And you don't have to craft alone either. You can get the kiddos involved with fun projects just like the one that I have for you today.

I used some amazing products from Richard Garay's Celebrations line! Here's what I came up with...


Didn't you just love summer camp when you were a kid? I made some snack bags for the kiddos to enjoy. 

These would be perfect for summer day camp since most parents pack little goodies for their kiddos to enjoy. You could even make extra bags for their friends.

Write a sweet message inside the mini card too. They will love it! 




Here's how to make your own:

Grab some Celebrations cardstock and cut and score to make a mini card. Mine are 3" x 3" in size.

Next, grab your Celebrations "Brush Strokes" stamp and "Pretty Plum" ink. I love the look of this stamp because it gives an artsy watercolor look to your paper. 



Clean your stamp and ink it up again using Celebrations "Odacious Orange" ink. Layer the orange a little over the outer edges. 





I then used the Celebrations "Fun Sentiments" die to cut the word "Fun". Use adhesive and center it on top of your inked mini card.


 Grab a kraft bag and staple the mini card to the edge of your bag. Don't forget to write something sweet inside the card.


I made loads of these for my sweet nephew and some of my students. They were a hit!



You can shop the entire Celebrations collection here

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER