Love Pink Valentine's Day Treat Bags

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day is coming! I thought it would be fun to make treat bags that are full of pink goodness!

And I've even added something sweet to my crafty bags too!




I dressed up these glassine bags with the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection along with doilies and a variety of embellishments. 

I'm addicted to dies and love to use them on my projects. I used the We R Memory Keepers polaroid frame dies . The glassine bags are from SRM Stickers.






The Little Blue House Media Team is showcasing our "Love Bug" projects on the LBH site this week. Be sure to check them out here!



Annette Allen said...

such a yummy treat.. totally love

Connie Mercer said...

looks just right and so delish:)

Shelly said...

YUM! LOVE.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! LOVING the designs and the butterfly!!!!

Jill said...

Adorable Angi!!! Love these!!! Smiles, Jill

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER