Halloween and the Project Life App - Day 5

Thursday, October 16, 2014



Welcome to Day #5 of the "7 Days of Halloween Inspiration Event" brought to you by "The Inspiration Crew". 





We’re just a group of online blog friends who love being creative! Keep reading to see all of the participating blogs and prizes that are being offered!

This time around I'm showing you a project that I whipped up in 10 minutes using the new Project Life App from Becky Higgins.

This app can be purchased and downloaded from the App Store for $2.99. I am an app fanatic and love this easy concept for scrapbooking. 




What I like about the app:

    • It's quick and easy to use.
    • There are many styles of Project Life cards to choose from.
    • There are a variety of page layouts, templates, and themes.
    • I can scrapbook on-the-go.


Some of you may ask this question?What do I do with page once it's created on my phone?

Answer - There are great printing options using this App. 

Some of my Instagram friends have printed their pages out using Persnickety Prints and Costco. I will be giving both options a try to see which would be better for me. The prints at Persnickety are only $1.99. That's a great price for my budget. And they fit perfectly in photo sleeves. 

Here are some pages that were printed using Persnickety Prints. It looks fabulous and can be added to your Project Life albums. 




Need a video tutorial? 
Be sure to check out Emily's video tutorial on how this app works. 

You can find it on Youtube - 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPturEzaik


P.S. - Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here are the prize details! 

I am giving away a $15 gift card to Michael's Craft Store.
To be eligible to win just be sure to do the following:
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment. (The more days you comment, the more chances you have to win!)
3. Follow me on Instagram (here) for an extra entry.
4. Share the giveaway for another extra entry.

You have until Sunday, October 19th to enter!

Jingle said...

WHOA! I knew about the app, but I didn't know you could totally print 12x12 layouts from it and have them be good quality. Hmmm.... thanks for the info!

Annette Allen said...

wow that is amazing.. cool app thanks for sharing.. I had no idea..

Tamika said...

Pretty cool! Can't wait to try it when it comes out for Android. Thanks for sharing.

Karenladd said...

What a nifty little app and love how you can print up to a 12x12 page with it! Fun and adorable layout!

Karenladd said...

Shared this on FB too!
https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/655174597933278

Dawnll said...

Wow that is so cool, I didn't know how it worked for printing. I appreciate you sharing the info sweetie.

SHartl said...

Wow, I didn't even know that apps like this existed! What a fun and easy way to scrap. love your page!

Iris said...

Great app - if I ever get a smart phone, it will be on my wish list.
isoscia at aol dot com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!!! What an AWESOME app!!!!!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Follower in Instagram! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

~amy~ said...

seriously...how fun is this?!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is such a cool app. Love your Halloween page, Angi!

JPScraps said...

I was wondering about this app. Thanks for the great info! Great pages!

Sandy #1781 said...

Your project life page is full of fun and I appreciate that you shared the app information. I don't have smart technology but it is fun learning about new products like that.

Ceal said...

I never knew thanks for sharing the project life app!

Rachel said...

i love your page! the cards you picked are some of my favorites. I can't wait til the app hits android... i wish she would release them together!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER